Companies continually face challenges from the increasing demands to drive higher quality, information security, and sustain a value-driven performance. The need to establish a credible reputation has led to a variety of interventions in accordance with the strict security information. Traditional environment covered governance, risk and compliance as separate units that do not have convergent focus.
Companies now need to break away from the isolated efforts of IT according to managing security and increase costs. There is a greater need for a unified compliance framework that can address compliance monitoring issues in an integrated and seamless manner. This method helps to manage all aspects of governance risk and compliance in one place so to promote greater transparency and accountability.
Understanding the nuances of Unified Framework
a unified compliance framework simplifies safety compliance for a number of regulations and standards help build manageable environment for effective security. The initiative to adopt an integrated approach has been attacked by many companies to increase agility in business with strict compliance parameters. This means that all internal and external issues go directly focusing on the risks involved in finance, HR policies, standard quality, IT management and security regulations.
integrated GRC framework is the most ideal solution that creates value, reduce costs, generate more income and provides a competitive advantage to companies. These solutions are easy to deploy all management with context-based inference engine, advanced alert processing and easy logging and monitoring solutions.
Features Unified Compliance Framework
United go framework was developed to simplify the certification process and reduce the time needed to the rules. The main positive features include,
- Fully automated process that handles end-to-end management of security, compliance, audit and risk management needs of
- A cost effective software-as-a-service model to address all GRC compliance requirements through cloud-based and on-premise deployment gifts or hybrid model that requires very less investment with high returns. One and a central repository for all regulations and compliance standards.
- Quick communication enabled by electronic workflow.
- automate data collection, when necessary, through a manual process to meet human judgment through manual processes where automation could be difficult
- An efficient system to generate reports facilitate the export of data to other systems within the company.
- Quick dashboard views of compliance status, with the ability to identify and initiate remediation actions to ensure regulatory compliance across different units in different geographical locations.
- Change the current line frame and the frame has the ability to build custom solutions to meet the goals.
- easily see all exceptions and activities pertaining to compliance.
- audit trail of all actions relating to compliance.
Effective Governance, risk and compliance measures already implemented specifically provide benefits in fragments, minuscule impact on operations. If these are integrated, they can add value to the company to increase compliance management framework and meet the objectives. The integrated GRC platform provides comprehensive solutions and helps companies identify risks easily and evaluate the outcome of strategic business models.