1. One of the things is that employers are obliged to ensure that the workplace is safe for its employees and to ensure that the risk of accidents is minimized. All employers should also have overall security program. If you have doubts about the safety at work and you do not take safety courses, talk to your boss.
2. Most accidents are due to slips and falls in housing work or injuries while handling heavy objects. A certain amount of claims coming out of injury caused by defective and dangerous equipment or because fundamentally dangerous processes often associated with lack of supervision and training.
2. What can you do if an accident happens to you? It must be reported to either a supervisor or employee responsible for health and safety. An entry will be done in “an accident book.” Employers are required by law to keep an accident book and to ensure all reported accidents into it.
3. You should of course also seek immediate treatment from the designated first aider who will then decide whether you need treatment in hospital.
4. The next step is to fill in one of the pictures called accidents claim for damages or injuries work claim. Within 24 hours, one of the solicitors will surely contact you to fully evaluate your claim. They Solicitors specialize generally not only in accident claims but also in stress at work claims, travel claims, traffic accident claims or injury animal requirements.
5. If the accident at work was in the last 3 years and it can be proven that your employer has violated any of the obligations owed to you then you can make a claim for compensation. Compensation based on the injury and other factors, such as loss of earnings can be successfully provided.
6. To find out if you can claim compensation after an accident compensation claim information call or read the benefits follow.