The United Kingdom is a different system Property for England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. The Property Act in England and Wales comes from the English Common Law System which dates back to the feudal system of land ownership.
Property is something that is owned by the person or entity. English property law is divided into two types: “personal property” and “Real property”. Real’s any interest in land, real estate, growing plants or refurbishment and development of her staff and everything else.
theories of English law the land is all land in England and Wales is owned by the crown. The individual does not own land, but only has from the Crown. When granting the land is made to a person, he would be entitled to keep the land for some time.
The word “estate” refers to long as the land is held. Estates were divided into two groups: estates ancient ruins and the estate leasehold (before 1925 known as the estate less than free hold)
Enska law has different laws for both unregistered and registered land .. However, from October 2003 required record all countries
Now, personal properties can be divided into two main categories :. Material containing personal things like, expensive jewelry, etc. and intangible personal, such as, copyright, stocks, bonds, etc.
In English law the property, there are still some differences between these two types of assets. Like:
- estate as land will be transferred into practice. For personal property rules are much more flexible.
- Real estate may have different incident as common, leasing etc. where personal property may not have.
- There is no absolute land ownership real English law. But the personal qualities that are absolute ownerships.
- Upon the death of the owner of the property as land, houses, shops, etc. passes to the heirs, but, personal property is instead shared with law statutes distribution.
- under English law, the will of countries do not have proof, but the will of personal property or personal property and collectively.